Made by Laur!

Sunday 27 July 2008

Julie Clelland

Name: Julie Clelland
Age: 20
D.O.B: 2/7/88
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Favourite Sarah IDA performance?
I loved them all but it's got to be "Midnight Train To Georgia"

Favourite Sarah IDA moment?
Probably when she was chosen to sing with the Olivers her reaction was just lovely and it was adorable how they all ran over to her! Bless!

Favourite Non Sarah IDA performance?
Rachel - Cabaret

Favourite Non Sarah IDA moment?
Ashley and Jodie with the socks! LOL.

What do you love about Sarah?
Now where do I start?! I love everything haha. I love her voice of course and how she's really bubbly and always smiley! She just has the most lovely personality and such talent!! Oh and I also love her teapot LOL.

Going to see Sarah in a show in the future? If so which one?
Yes yes yes!! I can't wait! Im going to see her in Mathilde at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and then to see her in Hits of the West End in Hamilton which is in Scotland! Im going to see that 3 times! Rather excited!!


If you got the chance to say one thing to Sarah what would it be?
Geez I actually do not have a clue I think i'd be speechless tbh! I would like to tell her how amazing she is and that im behind her 100%!!

General Interests:
Loads of good food haha, Music, Clubbing, Musical Theatre(Only because of Sarah LOL) Internet.

Favourite Artists:
Sarah (does she count lol)
Avril Lavigne
Robyn
Amy Winehouse
Anthony Hannah
Queen
Prince
Mika
and loads more!!

Favourite Songs:
Hard one I will get back to you! lol.

Favourite Movies:
Coyote Ugly
Mamma Mia
Bring It On
Many more...

Favourite TV programs:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
X factor
Big Brother

Anything else you would like to add:
Nothing atm.

No comments: